Company management decided to establish a system of quality management and environmental management in 2003. This goal was successfully completed with the certification audit by TUV Management Service according to ISO 9001:2001 and ISO 14001:1996 in June 2004. Selection of partners for cooperation takes place with respect to the compliance with ISO 9001 and 14001 certification.
Quality Management System (ISO 9001)
- Improve the internal organization of the companies and employees accountability at all levels of management.
- Improve management of work progress on contracts.
- Improve the external image of the company and thereby its competitiveness.
Declaration for ISO 9001 are formulated in quality policies and its specification is developed in quality goals.
Enviromental Management (ISO 14001)
- The company has identified environmental aspects, ie. all activities that affect the environment.
- These activities are continuously monitored and it is currently being implemented modifications and improvements so that environmental impacts are minimized.
- The company minimizes water and energy consumption and ensures healthy and safe at work environment.
- Waste management system was set.
Environmental policies and environmental objectives for ISO 14001 are defined.